Job Title: Ad Operations
Position Type:Full Time
An ideal successful candidate must be energetic, organized and excellent problem solver. S/he must be able to work under fast pace work environment. S/he must be detail oriented, be able to prioritize workload and interactive with multiple facets of campaign touch points to ensure proper implementation. S/he must have an excellent knowledge of the current ad serving systems.
- Upload ad campaigns in R1 ad server: Display/Mobile/Video/Offerwalls.
- Create pixels and QA placements as appropriate.
- Ensure campaigns flights are setup correctly.
- Work closely with Sales/Media/Analysts team for campaigns using multiple segments.
- Use Atlas/DART as needed to upload tags/pull reports.
- Produce weekly trafficking delivery & ad pacing reports
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of DART/DFP/Atlas, and/or exchanges, mobile, video platforms preferred.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make quick & effective decisions based on campaign performance feedback
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of trafficking experience