For immediate and summer starts. Please indicate which.
Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, RadiumOne brings Silicon Valley innovation to the huge and growing online advertising business. Supported by a portfolio of exciting consumer and b2b web products (PingMe mobile messaging, Po.st social sharing widget, and others), and lead by serial entrepreneur Gurbaksh Chahal, our display advertising network is the fastest growing next-generation ad network.
We deliver online ad campaigns for the largest national and international brands. New hires should look forward to working on cutting edge advertising technology in an incredibly collaborative, entrepreneurial, and challenging work-hard play-hard environment.
RadiumOne is looking for a Display Optimization Analyst to manage online display ad campaigns. The analyst will also play a key role in executing RadiumOne's leading social data strategies using some of the most advanced targeting technology in the industry.
Apply if you are a sharp analytical thinker and are excited to turn huge amounts of information into actionable insight. We love people with data analysis experience and who are as comfortable thinking about big ideas as are they are jumping into the trench to get the job done. Most importantly, we're looking for someone that wants to make a huge personal impact while being part of something big.
- Optimize display campaigns using all of RadiumOne's advanced tools
- Analyze data to formulate new tactics and strategies to produce superior performance
- Consult sales team on best optimization strategies to recommend to advertising clients
- Maximize your individual potential
- Passion for data analysis supported by personal and professional experiences
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative or technical field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science preferred)
- 0-3 years prior work experience
- Strong familiarity with statistical concepts
- Comfort with Excel and other standard productivity tools
- General understanding of web technologies and concepts
- Prior advertising industry experience a plus
- Technical skills such as SQL, Python, R/SAS/Stata a plus
- All the positives of startup culture with stability of a larger company
- Full benefits including health, dental, three-weeks paid vacation
- Early stage stock options package
- Fun, passionate, quirky, and hard-working cast of coworkers keep each other entertained and energized
- Work with CEO Gurbaksh Chahal and the highest caliber online advertising professionals in the Bay Area