Job Title: Intern (Mobile)
Position Type: Potential to permanent hire
Position Location: SF
RadiumOne is seeking enthusiastic graduating students to provide exposure to the mobile industry through diverse experiences in various departments of RadiumOne. This is also an opportunity for the talented and qualified students to gain candidacy for permanent positions upon completion of their studies.
- Typical internship would be full-time, Monday thru Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Designation to a department will be determined during the internship candidate selection process. Current internships are provided in the mobile division.
Requirement for internship:
- College undergraduates finishing senior year
- Graduate students having completed at least one semester of post graduate work.
- GPA 3.5 or higher
- Detailed oriented with excellent communication skills
Ideal candidate will:
- Feel confident in a fast-paced work environment, able to take the initiative, and be a motivated self-starter
- Technical: Proficient in Excel, artistic within PowerPoint, knowledgeable about iOS, Symbian, Windows, Blackberry operating systems
- Professional: Attend industry events, outside meetings
- Strategic: Absorb/articulate trends in mobile marketing/advertising and able to debrief the team on trends and forecasts
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working alongside one of the best teams in the Valley and on the planet. Our office cultivates entrepreneur spirit and encourages exploration of new products. We offer a very competitive compensation package with options in one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley with real revenue. You will also receive benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K.
RadiumOne is the leader in Real-Time Advertising. RadiumOne's innovative Dynamic Audience Platform (DAP) harnesses social interaction data to fuel new audience expansion and create unparalleled efficiency and scale, both on display and mobile. At the core of the RadiumOne DAP is the patent-pending ShareGraph™ technology and RadiumOne's first party social products Via.Me, Po.st and PingMe. The DAP meshes first party data, with ShareGraph™ and traditional targeting methodologies to fuel and expand new audience segments across the Open-Web, across platforms.
Based in San Francisco with offices across the US, UK and France, our company is comprised of entrepreneurs from leading technology, venture capital, online advertising, mobile app development and social gaming companies and funded by Adams Street Capital, Trinity Ventures, Crosslink Capital, DFJ Esprit, and Stanford University.
If you think this position was made for you then we would love to hear from you! Apply now with the job title as the subject line and submit a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com