Job Title: Marketing Manager
Position Location: 55 Second Street, 18th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
The Marketing Team identifies, attracts and engages the largest and most valuable brand advertisers and their agency partners globally by driving highly successful advertising campaigns through ShareGraph and other RadiumOne service offerings. We have an immediate opening for an Marketing Manager to provide strategy, analytical and program operations support for Marketing team that supports our industry-leading platform and product offerings. In addition to close partnership with product teams, this position works with internal and external groups including agency partners, insights and analytics. This full-time position is based in our San Francisco, CA headquarters.
In this role you will manage a range of marketing initiatives, including developing product marketing strategy, product launches, communications development, advertiser case study tracking, analytics and outreach with our agency clients and brands. You will work closely with product marketing, engineering and the senior management. Your primary responsibilities will include managing marketing programs and development and preparing thorough campaign analytics and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
You must have demonstrated experience in managing and developing marketing programs, including strategy, strong writing and presentation skills, comfortable with analytical projects. You must be nimble, detailed-oriented, have strong written and interpersonal communication skills, and comfortable operating within tight deadlines. In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate a an understanding of Mobile or Internet marketing, including but not limited to: a basic understanding of different types of channels and marketing tactics, an ability to problem solve, gathering bits and pieces of data from multiple sources, and able to identify trends and areas of opportunity that will inform future marketing efforts.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Results-oriented professional with 2-4 years professional experience, with some experience in marketing or analytics.
- Ability to analyze and report complex marketing data results. Create and maintain insightful reporting and dashboards
- Fast learner with ability to quickly frame perspectives/approaches and extract insights to enhance campaign optimization
- Clear and concise communications skills
- Basic understanding of ad network landscape, ad serving technologies and analysis of media activities and tactics with the ability to frame and relate to campaign performance
- Expertise in relationship building, and collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse groups, such as Product Management, Engineering, Finance and Sales.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Self motivated with the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and prioritize workflow, with timely and accurate client delivery.
- Ability to develop appropriate processes and tools to improve workstreams
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to evolve and thrive in a constantly changing organization
- BA/BS required