Job Title: Sr. Mobile Account Exec
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: SF, LA, NY, Detroit, Chicago, United States
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Be a mobile expert to work in tandem with the current display team in the region
- Deliver & exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Develop key relationships with advertisers, brands, and agencies dedicated to the mobile space
- Work collaboratively with the mobile operations team to generate client specific marketing solutions/ideas
- Provide solid marketplace feedback and identify opportunities that enhance product, marketing and revenue
- Represent Company at marketing and advertising events
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneur! This candidate is motivated and has a history of exceptional sales success in selling to clients directly and top advertising agencies; proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue goals. We are looking for someone who can juggle a player-coach role, who is energetic and above all a mobile advertising expert! S/he enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, functioning independently, as well as leading and participating on teams. S/he is an excellent strategic seller with demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into measurable advertising outcomes. The candidate will be a quick learner with a demand for excellence.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in the mobile sales
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- Proven history of meeting/exceeding revenue goals
- Proven success in selling to senior level executives with Fortune 500 companies and agency executives and senior level advertising and media buying relationships
- Must be a strong negotiator and have creative, compelling, and persuasive presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fluid and fast paced environment
- Prior sales experience in the display/digital marketing is strongly preferred
- BS/BA degree in a related field
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working alongside one of the best teams in the Valley and on the planet. Our office cultivates entrepreneur spirit and encourages exploration of new products. We offer a very competitive compensation package with options in one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley with real revenue. You will also receive benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K.
RadiumOne is the leader in Real-Time Advertising. RadiumOne's innovative Dynamic Audience Platform (DAP) harnesses social interaction data to fuel new audience expansion and create unparalleled efficiency and scale, both on display and mobile. At the core of the RadiumOne DAP is the patent-pending ShareGraph™ technology and RadiumOne's first party social products Via.Me, Po.st and PingMe. The DAP meshes first party data, with ShareGraph™ and traditional targeting methodologies to fuel and expand new audience segments across the Open-Web, across platforms.
Based in San Francisco with offices across the US, UK and France, our company is comprised of entrepreneurs from leading technology, venture capital, online advertising, mobile app development and social gaming companies and funded by Adams Street Capital, Trinity Ventures, Crosslink Capital, DFJ Esprit, and Stanford University.