Job Title: Interface & Visual Design Director: Via.Me Web & Mobile Apps
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
5 Things you need to know about Via.Me
1. Via.Me is a Social Storyboard that lets you share your stories in pictures, video, sound and text
2. Millions of people use Via.Me every month
3. We're a social sharing app that includes videos, sound, and other crazy stuff like stickers
4. We are about to launch the world's first crowd sourced photo Effects Marketplace
5. The world is watching and we have already gained positive attention from major media sources such as TechCrunch, The Next Web, CNET, etc., and we have only just begun
Together these things are making Via.Me one of the wildest apps out there. Come join us!
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of the visual design of Via.Me on major mobile platforms and web. You will have 100% creative control. Your goal will be to win an Apple design award.
- Help us totally rethink and innovate our design. Have the world follow our lead pioneering design for web & mobile!
- Work closely with Via.Me's creator and Director of Products, Fergus Hurley, and with a team of world-class engineers, who are dedicated to implementing your vision.
- The world will see your work. You'll be supported by our sharp and talented community management team, who make it their job to spread the word about your creations.
Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years of mobile/web visual design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-versed in Branding, Creative Direction, Interaction Design/Animation and User Interface Design.
- A BA, BFA or higher degree in formal visual design is preferred.
- A desire to create one of the best apps in the world.
Benefits and Perks:
In addition to the opportunities outlined above, here's what you'll get if you join us: Pre-IPO Options at a company (RadiumOne, Inc.) making lots of money already, a competitive salary, excellent benefits (medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K), and a workspace in the best location in the world: 2nd & Market St. in the heart of downtown San Francisco.
We've also been known to throw some of the best tech parties in San Francisco and have no plans of stopping. Some of our past activities have included Napa wine tours, ski trips, Tough Mudder, bowling and boat cruises in the Bay. We've also rented out the top nightclubs in the city and had Obama's chef cook for our holiday party. Sound fun?
RadiumOne delivers Programmatic Advertising and is the parent company of Via.Me. We reach over 25 billion impressions each day across the web, mobile and Facebook to deliver the most targeted audiences for our advertisers. Our suite of first-party social sharing products (Via.Me, Po.st and PingMe) gives us insight into over 10 billion proprietary sharing events each month, capturing consumer intent from 700 million users globally. We have raised $30M+ from world class investors and are based in San Francisco with over 10 offices around the world. The company is one of the fastest growing in Silicon Valley in terms of revenue, team growth and is on track to go IPO in the next 18 months. Learn More at RadiumOne.com.
If you think this position was made for you, we would love to hear from you! Amaze us with any mobile or web applications or projects you have designed.
Let's chat in confidence and see if we can create a legendary product together. Apply now with the job title as the subject line and submit your online portfolio in addition to a resume (or LinkedIn profile).