Job Title: API Developer/Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Via.Me is the easiest way to share content to all of your social profiles. Online publishing has dramatically changed with the emergence of blogs, social sharing and the rise of social media. Social media has enabled us as individuals to build our own brand personas. And now with power of social networking with friends, fans and followers, we can instantly reach and influence those social connections. Despite their tremendous reach and influence, individuals and brands are not capitalizing on the value that this reach and influence can provide.
Via.Me gives you the tools to act as your own publisher and syndicate your content across multiple platforms. With Via.Me, everyone can be a publisher. Also, brands can aggregate their social presences and leverage their immense amount of social data to help other marketing efforts.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- You will be joining a team of several engineers and designers working on a hot new web & mobile product, Via.Me.
- You will be joining our team of API engineers with the opportunity to solve challenging problems at the intersection of mobile, social and scaling.
- As an engineer you will work closely with other engineers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Via.Me product into new technology areas and market segments.
- You will be involved in all aspects of software development from architecture to coding to testing.
- You will be taking responsibility of some back-end modules, from internal business logic servers to public API servers.
- You will work closely with our QA team to put in place best practices in our quality testing and load testing processes.
- Other developers on the team and in the broader community will seek guidance from you on integrating with our API once it is public
Requirements and Skills:
- B.S Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years working on API's for social products - Experience developing, releasing, supporting, and evolving the backend of a web/mobile application
- Entrepreneurial and gets things done type of attitude with a high level of quality
- Basic Knowledge Ruby-on-Rails & API experience
- Expertise with social APIs including the Facebook & Twitter API
- Experience with git or other distributed version control system
- Experience with automated testing
- One or more scalable web/mobile apps already developed
- Ideally, experience with file APIs (supporting high concurrency file uploads)
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working alongside one of the best teams in the Valley and on the planet. Some of our developers are heavily involved in the local developer community and are regular Open Source contributors. We encourage developers to take part in hackathons and quickly test concepts.
Our office is located in the center of San Francisco with great restaurants nearby and very easy access to transportation. We offer a very competitive compensation package with options in one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley with real revenue. You will also receive benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K.
RadiumOne builds intelligent software that automates media buying, making big data actionable for marketers and connects them to their next customer.
RadiumOne generates first-party data about actual customers -- from their behaviors, actions and interests demonstrated across the web and mobile. Then we access tens of billions of real-time impressions each day across the Web, video, social and mobile to reach consumers in real-time no matter where they are. Our intelligent software and methodologies increase the relevance and personalization of ads through sophisticated algorithms that find valuable characteristics, gauge consumer behaviors, and target ads with laser focus to the right audiences. Based in San Francisco, RadiumOne has offices across the U.S., Europe and Australia.
If you think this position was made for you then we would love to hear from you! Amazing us with any mobile or web applications or projects you have developed gets you to the top of our list. Apply now with the job title as the subject line and submit a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com