Job Title: Data Insights Analyst
Position Type: Full Time
RadiumOne is the leader in Real-Time Advertising. RadiumOne's innovative Dynamic Audience Platform (DAP) harnesses social interaction data to fuel new audience expansion and create unparalleled efficiency and scale. We seek exceptional people who share our commitment to excellence and who thrive on applying state-of-the-art technology and science to solve real world problems in a creative manner. If you thrive on solving difficult problems, think that your qualifications and background are a great fit for this role, and want to be a part of a great company; we would like to hear from you. This is a full-time position based in our office in San Francisco, CA.
RadiumOne is seeking a brilliant Data Insights Analyst to join our Data Warehousing team with the responsibility of generating large data sets and drawing astute insights from them. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Solve problems through data formulation in SQL based Hive query language designed for Hadoop map-reduce architecture
- Design and implement queries to produce reports based on data residing in our Hadoop repository
- Design and implement the production of derived datasets for reporting on complex metrics
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Programming proficiency: SQL, Python, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Ability to work with large datasets
- Enjoy thinking about innovative ways to manipulate and display big data
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other related discipline
- Experience in analytical insights
San Francisco, CA