Job Title: Intern (Mobile)
Position Type: Potential to permanent hire
Position Location: SF
RadiumOne is seeking enthusiastic graduating students to provide exposure to the mobile industry through diverse experiences in various departments of RadiumOne. This is also an opportunity for the talented and qualified students to gain candidacy for permanent positions upon completion of their studies.
- Typical internship would be full-time, Monday thru Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Designation to a department will be determined during the internship candidate selection process. Current internships are provided in the mobile division.
Requirement for internship:
- College undergraduates finishing senior year
- Graduate students having completed at least one semester of post graduate work.
- GPA 3.5 or higher
- Detailed oriented with excellent communication skills
Ideal candidate will:
- Feel confident in a fast-paced work environment, able to take the initiative, and be a motivated self-starter
- Technical: Proficient in Excel, artistic within PowerPoint, knowledgeable about iOS, Symbian, Windows, Blackberry operating systems
- Professional: Attend industry events, outside meetings
- Strategic: Absorb/articulate trends in mobile marketing/advertising and able to debrief the team on trends and forecasts
RadiumOne builds intelligent software that automates media buying, making big data actionable for marketers and connects them to their next customer.
RadiumOne generates first-party data about actual customers -- from their behaviors, actions and interests demonstrated across the web and mobile. Then we access tens of billions of real-time impressions each day across the Web, video, social and mobile to reach consumers in real-time no matter where they are. Our intelligent software and methodologies increase the relevance and personalization of ads through sophisticated algorithms that find valuable characteristics, gauge consumer behaviors, and target ads with laser focus to the right audiences. Based in San Francisco, RadiumOne has offices across the U.S., Europe and Australia.
If you think this position was made for you then we would love to hear from you! Apply now with the job title as the subject line and submit a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com