Job Title: Media Analyst
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: San Francisco
The goal is to use the analytical skill set to partner with long term entities that drive higher revenue to the RadiumOne network, as well as brings higher ROI for the advertisers.
- To analyze the current performance of the network to maximize media buying effectiveness.
- To screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and potential; evaluate options; resolve internal priorities.
- Suggest effective strategies to the sales team for their pending RFP to meet advertiser/publisher objective.
- To grow/maintain partner relationships by suggesting cutting edge solutions to them.
- To understand optimization inputs and manipulation as directed by the demand side.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Consultative approach to partner management and account relationship development
- Ability to develop senior level relationships with top online media web properties;
- Excellent Excel modeling skills and practical knowledge of statistics
- Ability to make quick & effective decisions based on campaign performance feedback
- Knowledge of industry's ad servers, ad networks, and behavioral targeting
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Previous experience in analytical role
- 3+ years of media buying experience, prospecting skills, account management skills
- Expertise in ad network business a plus
RadiumOne builds intelligent software that automates media buying, making big data actionable for marketers and connects them to their next customer.
RadiumOne generates first-party data about actual customers -- from their behaviors, actions and interests demonstrated across the web and mobile. Then we access tens of billions of real-time impressions each day across the Web, video, social and mobile to reach consumers in real-time no matter where they are. Our intelligent software and methodologies increase the relevance and personalization of ads through sophisticated algorithms that find valuable characteristics, gauge consumer behaviors, and target ads with laser focus to the right audiences. Based in San Francisco, RadiumOne has offices across the U.S., Europe and Australia.