Job Title: Sr. Media Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: San Francisco
To build internet/e-commerce relationships by cultivating and executing on strategic partnerships. The goal is to use the business development skill set to partner with long term entities that drive higher revenue to the RadiumOne network, as well as brings higher revenue for the partners by effective account management skills.
- To negotiate and close strategic display and mobile partnerships on global scale
- To work with analytics teams to effectively manage the day to day implementation/management of these partnerships
- To develop and execute sound media strategies/plans for the client campaigns
- To analyze data and make sound recommendations
- To develop communication/presentation materials as needed
- To attend industry events after business hours
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Confirmed and Proven Record of Closing Accounts
- Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Consultative approach to partner management and account relationship development
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple partnerships at once
- Strong understanding of CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA, and CPV media buying
- Media metric driven/analytical thinker
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years experience preferred in display and mobile advertising
- 5+ years of prospecting and account management skills
RadiumOne builds intelligent software that automates media buying, making big data actionable for marketers and connects them to their next customer.
RadiumOne generates first-party data about actual customers -- from their behaviors, actions and interests demonstrated across the web and mobile. Then we access tens of billions of real-time impressions each day across the Web, video, social and mobile to reach consumers in real-time no matter where they are. Our intelligent software and methodologies increase the relevance and personalization of ads through sophisticated algorithms that find valuable characteristics, gauge consumer behaviors, and target ads with laser focus to the right audiences. Based in San Francisco, RadiumOne has offices across the U.S., Europe and Australia.