Job Title: Mobile Technical Manager/Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
San Francisco, CA, United States
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Deep involvement in day to day management of all mobile campaigns
- Troubleshoot the technical implementation of SDK/API with the client and supply sources
- Closely work with the sales, account management and supply team to help them analyze requested campaign results
- Work proactively with the product development team for new product/tool enhancements
- Closely work with the mobile engineering team & provide feedback on product enhancements as needed
- Research and stay up to date on all current mobile platform changes and trends
Requirements and Skills:
- B.S Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with developing iOS or Android apps
- Strong knowledge of existing web technologies and Internet protocols.
- Expertise with social APIs including the Facebook & Twitter API.
- Knowledge of MRAID and ORMMA definition is a plus
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills and abilities
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working alongside one of the best teams in the Valley and on the planet. Our office cultivates entrepreneur spirit and encourages exploration of new products. Most of our mobile developers are heavily involved in the local developer community and are regular Open Source contributors. We encourage developers to take part in hackathons and quickly test concepts.
Our office is located in the center of San Francisco with great restaurants nearby and very easy access to transportation. We offer a very competitive compensation package with options in one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley with real revenue. You will also receive benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K.
RadiumOne is the leader in Real-Time Advertising. RadiumOne's innovative Dynamic Audience Platform (DAP) harnesses social interaction data to fuel new audience expansion and create unparalleled efficiency and scale. At the core of the RadiumOne DAP is the patent-pending ShareGraph™ technology and RadiumOne's first party social products Via.Me, Po.st and PingMe. The DAP meshes first party data, with ShareGraph™ and traditional targeting methodologies to fuel and expand new audience segments across the Open-Web.
Based in San Francisco with offices across the US, UK and France, our company is comprised of entrepreneurs from leading technology, venture capital, online advertising, mobile app development and social gaming companies and funded by Adams Street Capital, Trinity Ventures, Crosslink Capital, DFJ Esprit, and Stanford University.