Job Title: Ruby On Rails Developer/Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Via.Me is the easiest way to share content to all of your social profiles. Online publishing has dramatically changed with the emergence of blogs, social sharing and the rise of social media. Social media has enabled us as individuals to build our own brand personas. And now with power of social networking with friends, fans and followers, we can instantly reach and influence those social connections. Despite their tremendous reach and influence, individuals and brands are not capitalizing on the value that this reach and influence can provide.
Via.Me gives you the tools to act as your own publisher and syndicate your content across multiple platforms. With Via.Me, everyone can be a publisher. Also, brands can aggregate their social presences and leverage their immense amount of social data to help other marketing efforts.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- You will be joining a team of several engineers and designers working on a hot new web & mobile product, Via.Me.
- You will be joining our team of API engineers with the opportunity to solve challenging problems at the intersection of mobile, social and scaling.
- As an engineer you will work closely with other engineers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Via.Me product into new technology areas and market segments.
- You will be involved in all aspects of software development from architecture to coding to testing.
- You will be taking responsibilities on the back-end logic, from data architecture to business logic to performance optimization
- You will work with our QA team to put in place automated quality testing and load testing, following the latest industry standards
Requirements and Skills:
- 2+ years working on back-end for social products - Experience developing, releasing, supporting, and evolving the back-end of a social web/mobile application
- Entrepreneurial and gets things done type of attitude with a high level of quality
- Deep expertise in Ruby on Rails, Memcached, Postgres
- Knowledge and experience with all major social web APIs
- Expertise with Facebook & Twitter API
- Experience with git or other distributed version control system
- Familiar with unit testing and performing/receiving code reviews
- Full-stack engineer willing to dive into any part of the code that needs work
- An eye for great design and user experience
- A desire to create one of the best apps in the world
- One or more RoR apps already developed
- One or more scalable web apps already developed
- Ideally, experience with Resque, Goliath & Node.js
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working alongside one of the best teams in the Valley and on the planet. Some of our developers are heavily involved in the local developer community and are regular Open Source contributors. We encourage developers to take part in hackathons and quickly test concepts.
Our office is located in the center of San Francisco with great restaurants nearby and very easy access to transportation. We offer a very competitive compensation package with options in one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley with real revenue. You will also receive benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K.
RadiumOne is the leader in Real-Time Advertising. RadiumOne's innovative Dynamic Audience Platform (DAP) harnesses social interaction data to fuel new audience expansion and create unparalleled efficiency and scale. At the core of the RadiumOne DAP is the patent-pending ShareGraph™ technology and RadiumOne's first party social products Via.Me, Po.st and PingMe. The DAP meshes first party data, with ShareGraph™ and traditional targeting methodologies to fuel and expand new audience segments across the Open-Web.
Based in San Francisco with offices across the US, UK and France, our company is comprised of entrepreneurs from leading technology, venture capital, online advertising, mobile app development and social gaming companies and funded by Adams Street Capital, Trinity Ventures, Crosslink Capital, DFJ Esprit, and Stanford University.
If you think this position was made for you then we would love to hear from you! Amazing us with any mobile or web applications or projects you have developed gets you to the top of our list. Apply now with the job title as the subject line and submit a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com