Job Title: Sr. Mobile Account Exec
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: SF, LA, NY, Detroit, Chicago, United States
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Be a mobile expert to work in tandem with the current display team in the region
- Deliver & exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Develop key relationships with advertisers, brands, and agencies dedicated to the mobile space
- Work collaboratively with the mobile operations team to generate client specific marketing solutions/ideas
- Provide solid marketplace feedback and identify opportunities that enhance product, marketing and revenue
- Represent Company at marketing and advertising events
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneur! This candidate is motivated and has a history of exceptional sales success in selling to clients directly and top advertising agencies; proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue goals. We are looking for someone who can juggle a player-coach role, who is energetic and above all a mobile advertising expert! S/he enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, functioning independently, as well as leading and participating on teams. S/he is an excellent strategic seller with demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into measurable advertising outcomes. The candidate will be a quick learner with a demand for excellence.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in the mobile sales
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- Proven history of meeting/exceeding revenue goals
- Proven success in selling to senior level executives with Fortune 500 companies and agency executives and senior level advertising and media buying relationships
- Must be a strong negotiator and have creative, compelling, and persuasive presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fluid and fast paced environment
- Prior sales experience in the display/digital marketing is strongly preferred
- BS/BA degree in a related field
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working alongside one of the best teams in the Valley and on the planet. Our office cultivates entrepreneur spirit and encourages exploration of new products. We offer a very competitive compensation package with options in one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley with real revenue. You will also receive benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and 401K.
RadiumOne builds intelligent software that automates media buying, making big data actionable for marketers and connects them to their next customer.
RadiumOne generates first-party data about actual customers -- from their behaviors, actions and interests demonstrated across the web and mobile. Then we access tens of billions of real-time impressions each day across the Web, video, social and mobile to reach consumers in real-time no matter where they are. Our intelligent software and methodologies increase the relevance and personalization of ads through sophisticated algorithms that find valuable characteristics, gauge consumer behaviors, and target ads with laser focus to the right audiences. Based in San Francisco, RadiumOne has offices across the U.S., Europe and Australia.