Job Title: Technical Operations Analyst
RadiumOne is seeking a Technical Operations Analyst to handle product operations across all of RadiumOne's business lines. We are a rapidly growing advertising startup with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and London.
The Technical Operations Analyst will be a responsible for a wide variety of product operations, including integration with publishers and advertisers, trouble shooting the operational issues with engineering, and thinking of creative solutions. In addition to the requisite technical skills, much of this role will depend on the ability to work with external partners.
- Work with Business Development team to ensure flawless publisher integration.
- Think of new and creative ways to overcome technical challenges and implement existing product on client side.
- Help Sale and Account Management team to ensure campaigns are set up correctly before the launch.
- Troubleshooting technical issue with existing or new integration.
- Working in different roles to ensure successful launch and delivery of the campaign.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in at least one server side scripting language (PHP, Perl, Java Sevlets or Python)
- Strong knowledge of existing web technologies and Internet protocols.
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL or Oracle) is a plus
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills and abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
Education and Experience:
- Ideally 1-2 years experience as technical operations engineer or sales support engineer in an Online Advertising firm.
- A recent college grad with strong technical and analytical skills will also be considered for this position
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
- CGPA of 3.5 or higher
- Previous work or internship experience